[StBernard] Gov. Jindal in New Ad: Let Washington Know Louisiana Parents Know Best

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 21 08:51:41 EDT 2013

Gov. Jindal in New Ad:
Let Washington Know Louisiana Parents Know Best

BATON ROUGE - In light of the Obama Administration's lawsuit to threaten
school choice in Louisiana, Friends of Bobby Jindal will be airing a new
television ad
<http://click.bsftransmit7.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=393%7c2214%7c9390%7c5&d
igest=vJDpeLxKHE8ttTeqBCWrJQ&sysid=1> in which Governor Bobby Jindal asks
Louisianians to tell Washington to stay out of Louisiana's schools because
Louisiana parents know best.

To view the ad, click here
<http://click.bsftransmit7.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=393%7c2225%7c9390%7c5&d
igest=GdrbVCmdF2CZCS0Ft116XA&sysid=1>

Script:

Television Anchor 1: The clashing continues between Governor Bobby Jindal
and the feds.

Television Anchor 2: Bobby Jindal wants the federal government to back off.

Governor Jindal: The federal government in Washington is out of control.
Now they want to run our schools.

The know-it-alls in Washington think they know better than Louisiana
parents. Kind of like with Obamacare when they tried to put the IRS in
charge of our health care.

I'm fighting to keep Obamacare out of Louisiana. I'm fighting to keep the
federal government out of our schools. But I need your help.

Log on, let Washington know: Louisiana parents know best.

To view the ad, click here
<http://click.bsftransmit7.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=393%7c2225%7c9390%7c5&d
igest=GdrbVCmdF2CZCS0Ft116XA&sysid=1>

###