[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish to conduct a test of its Outdoor Siren System

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 4 08:03:18 EST 2013

St. Bernard Parish to conduct a test of its Outdoor Siren System

As part of our on-going testing of our readiness capabilities, St. Bernard
Parish Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness will conduct a
test of its Emergency Siren System on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at
approximately 1:00 p. m. The test will last for approximately 3 minutes.
This test will also include a broadcast on our AM radio station. The
broadcast can be heard on 1680-AM radio.