[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish Hospital to have one-time 30-mill tax on April ballot

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 12 14:15:05 EST 2014

"The Franciscans cited differences in management philosophies, and
former
and current hospital staff described contentious working
relationships
because of the managerial style of Wayne Landry, a former board
hospital
board chairman who is now the facility's interim CEO and current
board
secretary."

In other words, the Franciscans thought something was shady when it
came to
dealing with Wayne Landry and how he wanted to run the hospital.
Now he
wants to sock property owners with paying hundreds of dollars due to
his
mismanagement. Typical liberal - when you can't increase revenue
due to
sound business practices, rape the taxpayers for more money.

>Typical liberal - when you can't increase revenue due to
sound business practices, rape the taxpayers for more money.<

You had me in agreement until that statement above.

Speaking of crack, yeah, let's get a good republican to run the hospital,
sorta like THIS republican congressman who got busted for cocaine.

http://tinyurl.com/munhjky

I've seen nothing in Landry's background that indicates any type of

"liberal" thinking or actions.