[StBernard] Louisiana's top coastal official may explore lawsuit to block levee board suit against energy companies

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 16 17:54:17 EST 2014

copied from an email from Levees.org

We need to show the Board members we're still here in strong support.

It's critical that we continue to show our support for the Big Oil Lawsuit.
WHAT: Board meeting
WHEN: Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 9:30 AM
WHERE: 2nd Floor Council Chambers, Joseph Yenni Bldg.,
1221 Elmwood Park Blvd., Harahan, LA.
Please join me on Thursday. I'll meet you at the door and give you a big
lapel button.

Thank you for your support of Levees.org. With your help, we're winning.

Sandy Rosenthal
Founder, Levees.org