[StBernard] Should be watched by Democrats and Republicans....

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 21 09:52:05 EST 2014

Excellent example of why the 17th Amendment needs to be repealed. If it
were, bills like this and Obamacare would have never reached the floor for a
vote.

Anyone have a problem with what Sen. Paul said? I don't. Oh, and I
remember when Fox News showed this, and something about this bill was
authored by Democrats. Figures. But I have a problem with anyone who votes
on a bill without first reading it, either Democrat or Republican.