[StBernard] Dr. Bill Cassidy

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 4 11:08:17 EDT 2014

Team,

This is an exciting year for Louisiana and our fight against President Obama's agenda in Washington. My friend, Dr. Bill Cassidy <http://www.2dialog.com/vitter/t/l/1441/h/f915> , is running for the U.S. Senate and will help us fight to repeal Obamacare and the out of control Obama leftist agenda.

Bill has a tremendous background. He’s a doctor who has treated patients in Louisiana’s charity hospital system for nearly 30 years. Bill’s experience in the health care system has made him a passionate opponent of Obamacare.

He has seen first hand that when the Washington bureaucrat has the power, the patient suffers. That’s why Bill Cassidy <http://www.2dialog.com/vitter/t/l/1442/h/f915> is pushing conservative reforms that will improve our health care system without raising taxes or forcing people into unconstitutional health care programs like Obamacare.

In Washington, Bill and I work closely to fight President Obama’s agenda. We stand side-by-side to protect the 2nd Amendment, preserve a culture of life and ensure that we do everything we can stop too much government in your daily life.

Bill’s wife, Laura, is much like Wendy is to me: a real secret weapon. Laura's the former Chief of Surgery at Earl K. Long Hospital and spent decades treating women suffering from breast cancer.

I’m proud to call them my friends and I am even prouder to endorse Bill in his campaign for the U.S. Senate.

Please join me helping elect Bill Cassidy to the U.S. Senate, you can join his campaign team at www.BillCassidy.com/getinvolved <http://www.2dialog.com/vitter/t/l/1443/h/f915> .

David Vitter