Talbert Pipes- Website updates

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon May 31 08:02:17 EDT 2004

Greetings!  This is an email to everyone on our mailing list with news of a
few updates.  I've just posted a lot of new Ligne Bretagnes to the catalog,
with many new smooths, new blasts, and even a couple of rusticated Princes.
All of these pipes are here in our shop in Brittany for the moment, though
some of them may be shipped to Pipe & Pint in the near future (EU folks
should try to have a look at the pipes sooner, before they are off across
the Atlantic).  You can see the new pipes at these links:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnesmooth.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagneblast.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnerustic.shtml

Our current working plan is that Emily will work almost exclusively on Ligne
Bretagnes from now until the Cuxhaven show.  We're making a concerted effort
to try and get our stock here in healthy shape, as well as P&P's stock.
This is a little hectic but nice - in a short two years, Ligne Bretagne
pipes have gone from slow sellers at the start to pipes that we can't keep
on the shelves, which is nice!  I will be working almost exclusively on new
Talbert Briars and Mortas.

We will be at the Cuxhaven show in August.  I hope to see some of you there!

In other news, May 28th was the two year anniversary of our plane flight to
France.  It seems like a lifetime ago.  I've written another little essay of
random thoughts on this second year, titled "Two Years On", and posted it in
the "Adventures" section of the Life in France area.  Also on the cultural
front, I've posted a set of photos from this year's Marché de Potiers.  Not
much to do with pipes, but something to read if anyone is bored...
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/franceadventurespotiers2004.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/franceadventurestwoyears.shtml
Happy smoking,
Trever Talbert