Talbert Pipes- Website update & news

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jun 4 12:03:15 EDT 2004

Greetings to everyone on the mailing list!  This is a notice regarding some
additions to our website.  The first bit of news regards a pipe already
posted, the Talbert Briar Zephyr, which can be seen here:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcat-zephyr.shtml
It was marked as "On Hold" for the past couple of weeks since the last email
notice, but unfortunately that sale has fallen through so it is now
available again.  Several people on the list contacted us last time
regarding this pipe, so this is a general note to everyone that it is now
available.  The pipe is in the USA so shipping will, for once, be quick to
US buyers!

The second item of interest is an exceptional Ligne Bretagne Collector that
I just posted.  It can be seen here:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecat-c18.shtml
It has a bit of story to it, and is easily the most exceptional Ligne
Bretagne yet produced.  Worth taking a look at even for those collectors who
normally buy only the Talbert Briars and Mortas.

Finally, I posted three new Ligne Bretagnes alongside the Collector, and
they can all be seen on the Smooths page here:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnesmooth.shtml

Some of these LBs, and possibly even a Talbert, may be shipping over to Pipe
& Pint next week for their stock.  As always, prices will remain the same
but be converted into USD prices, and P&P will become the "pay to" addressee
for pipes that go to their stock.  Any pipes going to P&P will be marked "En
route to P&P" next week.
Thanks for your time!
Happy smoking,
Trever Talbert