Talbert Pipes- Small website update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Jul 15 18:05:12 EDT 2004

Greetings to everyone on our mailing list!  This is a very small notice that
I've just posted one new Talbert Briar smooth to the site, as well as 6 new
Ligne Bretagnes.  Normally I would wait until I had a few TBs together to
post, but between now and Cuxhaven I expect things to be so crazy that I'll
be doing well to maintain the website at all.  We have to make enough pipes
to pay the bills and somehow make enough extra to take to the show, plus
cover the show expenses - as it says on the site, I haven't left the
workshop in weeks.  I think there are blue skies and nice weather outside,
and I hope it's still there in September :)  Please be patient if I am
slower responding to emails than usual - we've had a flood of inquiries and
calls since the P&T article.

The new Talbert is a high grade natural-finish piece, very nice indeed.
Among the LBs, there is one excellent ring-grain sandblast worth a serious
look since it's a nice blast job for its price range.  Thanks for your time,
and I hope to meet a few of you in Cuxhaven!
Happy smoking,
Trever Talbert
http://www.talbertpipes.com