Talbert Pipes- Small site update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Aug 22 12:52:15 EDT 2004

Hello to everyone on our mailing list!  This is a notice that I've just
posted 4 new mortas and a couple of Ligne Bretagnes.  We've barely had any
working time this month due to seemingly constant interruptions (too many
tourists wandering in wanting wooden spoons in morta or wooden toys in morta
or other such nonsense), but we did manage to finish these up by working
some late nights.  These four mortas differ from the last five - those all
had horn decor bands while these all have bands cut from different kinds of
acrylic or vulcanite.  Also of note, one of the Ligne Bretagnes (the large
smooth bulldog) is a 9mm filter pipe, one of the few that we make each year.
Next on the schedule are more Talbert Briars, but we hope to try and take a
few days of time off in late August or early September, so it's hard to
predict when the next update will be.
Thanks for the interest!
Happy smoking,
Trever Talbert