Talbert Pipes- Halloween pipe news

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Oct 31 14:35:17 EST 2004

Happy Halloween to everyone on our email list (and also a happy birthday to
Peter Jackson, who I just discovered I narrowly missed sharing a birthday
with)!  I hope everyone is having a fun Halloween.  I'm writing with news of
the Halloween pipes, which I've gotten lots of emails about over the past
couple of days.  I apologize for my lack of responses, but it basically
reached the point where we have been working every waking hour and answering
email meant lost working time.  I've finished a third Halloween pipe, the
Jennie Haniver, and I will be posting her to the website as soon as I take
the photos and assemble the web page for her.  While I work on the website,
Emily is putting the finishing polishing on the Daedalus (so-named because
of the famous sea serpent encounter involved) and it should go up tomorrow.
I hate that the auction ahs had to be delayed like this.  At this point, I
plan to officially close the auction on Tuesday, giving everyone all of
tomorrow and probably the daytime on Tuesday to look the pipes over and see
if there's one to bid for.
Happy smoking,
Trever Talbert
http://www.talbertpipes.com