Talbert Pipes- Final Halloween pipe posted

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Nov 1 13:25:41 EST 2004

Hello to everyone on our email list!  This is a notice that the (late) final
Halloween pipe for 2004 has been posted.  I'll probably let the bidding run
for a day or two to make sure everyone has had a chance to see the pipes and
decide if they want one, and then close bidding later this week.  I'll
tentatively say Wednesday unless I get a slew of emails from people who
don't have easy net access or something.  I fully intend to continue this
theme next year so any pipes that don't get bids will simply be held over
for next year's set.  Thanks for your time!
Happy smoking,
Trever Talbert
http://www.talbertpipes.com