Talbert Pipes- Auction closing this evening

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Nov 3 09:46:10 EST 2004

Hello to everyone on our mailing list!  I'm writing to announce that I will
be closing the Halloween pipe auction this evening at 9pm my time, or 3 in
the afternoon for those folks on the US East coast.  I didn't receive a
flood of emails requesting extensions and I don't want to keep it running
forever so I decided to close it early and neat.  Thanks for your time,
thanks for the bidding, and it's onwards to the Ligne Bretagne Yule pipes!
Happy smoking,
Trever Talbert
http://www.talbertpipes.com