Talbert Pipes- Yule Pipes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Dec 8 16:12:12 EST 2004

Happy holidays to everyone on our mailing list!  I hope you all are having a
fun holiday season and that nobody has had to beat anyone to death yet for
whatever is the hot toy this season.  We have been working like mad here to
try and finish up some Ligne Bretagne Yule pipes to send to Pipe & Pint, and
the first two are on the way.  You can see pics of them on the "News" page
of our website, along with a bit more info.  I doubt that I will have time
to post detailed pics of all the pipes given the lateness of the date, but
at least they'll be in a shop for close-up viewing.  Note that since they
are going to pipe & Pint, Larry will be handling the sales of these pipes so
ALL inquiries should go to him at (336) 218-8610, and also the pipes are
priced in dollars...  and (ouch) scary figure given the dollar's huge slides
against the euro for the past two years.  I think he already has several
reserved, and considering that I expect to finish six or seven at most, they
will likely go quickly.

In other news, but speaking of Yule pipes, there's one of my older Talbert
Briar Yule pipes from 1999 (the first year I made a Yule pipe set) posted on
ebay now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5343082137
Again, I'm not involved with this auction, just passing on word that
something interesting is available, especially given the season!

Thanks for your time, and I hope everybody has a safe and merry holiday
season!
Happy smoking,
Trever Talbert
http://www.talbertpipes.com