Talbert Pipes- Halloween pipe on ebay

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Nov 26 13:16:13 EST 2004

Bonjour to everyone on our mailing list!  This is just a quick notice of
news that might interest - one of the 2003 Talbert Halloween pipes has just
been posted for sale on ebay.  To my knowledge, this is the first one that
has ever come up for ebay sale.  It was the only morta pipe of the 2003
Halloween set, and is IMO an incredibly neat and twisted little thing.  I am
not involved in this sale at all, and will not profit from it, so please do
not email me asking for pipe details, current condition, etc - this is just
a friendly "heads-up" post for those who might be interested.
You can see the pipe here:

http://tinyurl.com/4ojzl

And there are also some more pics of it in Jeff Folloder's new Halloween
pipe gallery here:
http://halloween.folloder.com/

Might make a nice Christmas present for someone, and should be especially
interesting to EU collectors since the seller is selling in dollars and the
euro goes so far in the USD right now.

Happy smoking,
Trever Talbert
http://www.talbertpipes.com