Talbert Pipes- Possible news of interest

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Nov 19 12:24:54 EST 2004

Greetings!  This is a message for all the folks on our mailing list, but for
once it has nothing to do with us.  I know there are quite a few people out
there who speak French, ARE French, or are interested in European pipe
culture, so I wanted to pass this new link along.
http://www.fumeursdepipe.net/

This club has existed for a couple of years now on Yahoo, and has grown
exponentially (coincidentally, it started shortly after we moved to France
and I believe the word-of-mouth in this club has been a huge part of our
business success here).  Now they have graduated to an entire dedicated site
to exchange ideas, discussions, critiques, and news.  For anyone with the
language skills, it should be worth a visit.  Thanks for your time!
Happy smoking,
Trever Talbert
http://www.talbertpipes.com