Talbert Pipes- Website update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Jan 13 16:53:27 EST 2005

Greetings to everyone on our mailing list!  This is a quick notice of our
first catalog update for 2005.  There's a new Talbert Briar (a
bamboo-shanked churchwarden blast) and two new Talbert Mortas, one of which
is our first-ever ODA-sized Signature-grade morta sandblast.  You can go
directly to the catalog pages here:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalogblasts.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogblasts.shtml

In other news, I've just posted a little advert for our friend Lesley, who
is selling her stone country farmhouse nearby.  I mention this for the
specific reason that it may be of interest to other pipemakers, as we
continue to be swamped with work and it would certainly be nice if there was
another pipemaker in the immediate area to cooperate with (provided the guy
isn't a complete ass or something, obviously!).  Interested folks can take a
look at her ad on our "Life in France" section.

Thanks for your time!  Look for more Talbert Briars soon - I want to make
more this winter than I made in the entirety of 2004, now that the other
pipes we make are pretty much established.
Happy smoking,
Trever Talbert
http://www.talbertpipes.com