Talbert Pipes- Website update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Jan 22 16:58:41 EST 2005

Hello to everyone on our mailing list.  New pipes!  In keeping with my vow
to do a lot more Talbert Briars this year, I've just posted two new
sandblasts.  Once I can get enough to give us some small stock for our shop
here in Brittany, I'll start sending more over to P&P.  The two new pipes
are an interesting contrast - one quite eclectic and unusual, the other a
classical and very elegant bent billiard ring grain.  You can see the two
new pipes here:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogblasts.shtml

For those in the market for a slightly less expensive ring grain, I should
mention that we still have a very nice unstained, natural-finish Ligne
Bretagne Collector in stock, which you can see here:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecat-c20.shtml

I hope to have some more Talberts to post in a week, and after those I'll
start working on some to ship over to P&P.  As always, thanks for your time
and interest!
Happy smoking,
Trever Talbert
http://www.talbertpipes.com