Talbert Pipes- Site Update - New Mortas

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Jun 23 11:50:23 EDT 2005

Greetings to everyone on the mailing list! Three new Morta Classics are
posted, two of which are bamboo shanks. All are blasts, and are some
very nice pieces if I do say so. The large poker, especially, should
make someone very happy! See them here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalogblasts.shtml

Also, note that I goofed after the last update, and had mistakenly
marked a pipe sold that was not, so there is another poker available as
well. It is listed just below the three new pipes.

And speaking of bamboo shanks, there is another, older bamboo-shank
Talbert Briar posted on ebay right now, for those who may be interested.
You can see it here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6187978351

I'm not affiliated with the auction in any way, just thought I would
pass the news along in case anyone was interested.
Thanks for your time!

http://www.talbertpipes.com