Talbert Pipes- Website update - New Talbert Briar, new mortas, and new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Jun 14 12:50:17 EDT 2005

Bonjour to everyone on the mailing list!  I've just finished a big
website update.  There's something new for everyone - four new LBs,
three new morta Classics, and one new Talbert Briar.  The Talbert Briar
is a large bamboo-shank billiard-esque piece with my usual subtle quirks
applied. I am about to dive into some accumulated orders so Talbert
Briars will probably be thin on the ground for the next month or two,
especially since I'm gradually working more and more on Halloween pipes.
See the new pipe in the Smooths catalog here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogsmooths.shtml

The mortas are three more Classic-grade pieces, one of which has a
particularly big bowl for a Classic grade, and will probably move
quickly!  Emily has some more bamboo-shank Classics in the works now,
and these should be posted within a week or so.  For now, see the new
mortas here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalogsmooth.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalogblasts.shtml

Finally, there are some Ligne Bretagnes that may even be of interest to
the TB buyers, especially one that was soooo-nearly destined to be a
grade 5, and is a terrific buy at its price.  Most of the newly posted
pipes are unusual in one way or another, with some new shapes to see.
Note also that I've added new shape pics and descriptions to the 'Shape
Notes' link for Ligne Bretagne.  I've also done some serious cleaning of
the catalogs - Larry has updated me with which pipes are still in stock
at Pipe & Pint, so I've removed a ton of sold pipes and now everything
in the catalog is current and ready-to-ship.  Worth another browse if
you've been getting lost among all the 'Sold' and 'En route' markers!
See the new pipes here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnesmooth.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagneblast.shtml

Also, I can't even remember if I've mentioned this before, but there's a
new LB handmade Collector posted here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecollector.shtml

And last of all, there is good news for international buyers - the euro
has fallen a good bit and US collectors can buy today at a good bit less
than just a few months ago.  I've also added a small updated note to my
page regarding the Paris pipe show.  Thanks very much for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com