Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Briars and Mortas

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue May 31 14:09:18 EDT 2005

Bonjour!  This is a notice to everyone on our mailing list that there
are some new pipes posted.  First up, there are three new Talbert Briar
sandblasts available - one each in grades 2, 3, and 4 (and the 4 is a
very wild thing indeed).  They can all be seen here:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogblasts.shtml

Next up, I've also posted two new smooth morta Classics.  Unfortunately,
one of these sold before I even managed to get the email notice typed
up!  (Not that I'm complaining, mind)  The new pipes can be seen at the
top of the list here:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalogsmooth.shtml

Finally, I don't know if anyone has been checking the site during this
past week, but in case anyone is interested, I've been posting new Ligne
Bretagnes (including one LB Collector) to the catalog nearly every day.
    This production run is for our own stock here in Brittany, and won't
be shipping to P&P.  There are some new shapes, some bigger shapes, more
large billiards (!!), and a fairly weird handmade to be seen.  Here are
the links:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnesmooth.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagneblast.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecollector.shtml

I'd also like to thank the members of the Moscow pipe club, who are
doing a wonderful job of promoting my work up there!  Emily and I will
have to travel up there one day, since she can speak a little bit of
Russian.
Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read this!
http://www.talbertpipes.com