Talbert Pipes- Talbert on ebay

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jul 22 07:17:22 EDT 2005

Bonjour! Thought this might be of interest to the folks on the mailing
list. I recently sold a pipe to a fellow in the US who has run into some
difficulties and needs to sell it. It is still unsmoked and new for all
intents. I don't have anything to do with the sale myself, but told him
I would pass the word along to potentially interested folks if it might
help out. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5410134146&category=596&rd=1

I thought this might particularly be of interest to the EU folks since
they can buy at such a discount in dollars, PLUS they get a new Talbert
without having to pay another 20% in VAT as they would when buying a new
pipe direct from me. Thanks for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com