Talbert Pipes- Five New Talbert Mortas posted plus five LBs

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Sep 18 15:43:44 EDT 2005

Greetings to everyone on the mailing list! I write with several bits of
news-

It has been a while since the last morta catalog update! While the
Halloween pipes have been consuming a lot of the workshop time lately,
there are other projects running too, and I've just posted five new
mortas to the catalog - four are sandblasts and one is a rather quirky
smooth. See the new mortas HERE:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/mortacatalogsmooth.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.com/mortacatalogblasts.shtml

Also, I've cleared out most of the sold pipes and the pipes that went to
P&P in the US.

Also, we finally have some new Ligne Bretagnes! While the Halloween
pipes have been eating most of the workshop time, we have nonetheless
kept working on some more accessible pipes as well, since we need money
for groceries while struggling with the beasties. I've just posted five
new examples of our Shape 101, the largest straight billiard in the
Ligne Bretagne line. There are four new sandblasts and one new smooth here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagnesmooth.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagneblast.shtml

Sharp-eyed folks may notice some big empty spaces in the catalogs - I
have removed the listings for the pipes over at Pipe & Pint in the US.
Many of the listed pipes were already sold anyway, and it was this sort
of confusion which prompted me to drop them from the online catalog -
communication delays were prompting too many people to try and contact
me for P&P pipes, trying to order pipes that had already sold over
there, etc. So, now the online catalogs for Ligne Bretagne, Talbert
Briar, and Talbert Morta will all be for our stock here only. When I
have new pipes to send to P&P, I will probably post a group shot to the
news page and leave it at that. Pipe & Pint can sell everything we send
them to local buyers anyway, so the online listings have been more of a
nuisance than anything. I hope this will make the catalogs simpler and
clearer for everyone.
Thanks for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com