Talbert Pipes- First Halloween posted

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Sep 10 11:26:53 EDT 2005

For the folks on our mailing list - I've just posted the first of this
year's Halloween pipes, plus the FAQ and News pages for the Halloween
pipe site. This first one isn't particularly elaborate but it's fun,
and I hope Captain Nemo would approve...
See the site here:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/hal-intro.htm

Be sure and read the FAQ for some important news concerning future
Halloween pipes!

Also, for those who may have missed the last update, there is still one
very nice Talbert Briar remaining available. It is a bamboo-shanked
churchwarden, with a large bowl, smooth finish, in a pickaxe bowl
design. See it here:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogsmooths.shtml

Emily is working on a big set of our largest Ligne Bretagne billiards,
some for our shop here and others for Pipe & Pint, and I hope to post
both those and some more mortas within the next week or two.
Thanks for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com