Talbert Pipes- Five new Talbert Briars posted

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Sep 1 17:39:34 EDT 2005

Hello to everyone on our mailing list! I've just posted five new
Talberts - two sandblasts and three smooths. These are probably the
last Talbert Briars that will be posted until after the Halloween season
is over, as I start today full-time on the Halloween pipes. I hope that
five will last a while and not all sell immediately. All are variations
of the Elephant's Foot shape. I've been able to get more smooths out of
my briar since changing the way I shaped and drilled, so I hope that
there will be more of a mix in the future, with smooths more available.
I'm pleased with all of these new ones (EF #4 is particularly nice, as
well as the Signature grade smooth). One can see them at these two links:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/briarcatalogblasts.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.com/briarcatalogsmooths.shtml

On considerably more affordable grounds, a nice rusticated Ligne
Bretagne churchwarden Collector grade slipped into the catalog a week or
so ago, without announcement. See it here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagnecollector.shtml

Finally, the sharp-eyed may notice that there's a new item on the
Talbert Pipes main menu.....

That's all for now - thanks for the interest in our work!
http://www.talbertpipes.com