Talbert Pipes- Site update - New Talbert Briars added

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Aug 10 17:09:22 EDT 2005

Greetings to everyone on our email list! I'm writing with news that
I've just posted three new Talbert Briars to the site. Two are smooths
and one is a blast, and all three have egg-shaped bowls with oval
shanks, but there the resemblances end. These were done for a special
order and the briar dragged me off in some very different directions in
each case, but I enjoyed myself and I think they're all nice pieces,
especially #1 which is REALLY nice. They can be seen at these links:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogsmooths.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogblasts.shtml

This is the first Talbert Briar update to also go out via our RSS feed,
so maybe there will be some new people checking in! For those who don't
get the RSS feed, there was a new Ligne Bretagne Collector posted a few
days ago, a large rusticated piece for a very friendly price. See it here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecollector.shtml

Finally, Em and I took a day off today and drove up to Rennes. We had a
great walk around and our first dinner at an Indian restaurant in over
three years, and some pics from this trip will be getting posted on the
"Photo of the Moment" page over the next few days. I've had this
running for a week now and it is working really well (easy to refresh
photos), so I think a daily photo update will be the norm from now on.
If you haven't checked it out, you can see the page here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/aphoto.shtml

Thanks for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com