Talbert Pipes- Quick announcement

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Oct 16 12:33:32 EDT 2005

Hello to everyone on our mailing list! This is just a quick notice that
I have posted another Halloween pipe to the catalog, one which is
certainly the most complex piece of this year's set. There will be at
least one more pipe, possibly two, and then I'll set a date for closing
the auction. Until then, here is the Mother of Grendel:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/hal-index.htm

I'm pleased with the thing, which is truly monstrous. Since this will
be the last set of Halloween pipes for a very long time, I wanted to do
something really hideous...

Thank you for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com