Talbert Pipes- Last Halloween Pipe Posted

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Oct 28 09:22:38 EDT 2005

Hello! This is a notice to everyone on our mailing list that the last
Halloween pipe has been posted. The Hydra is online! For full
information, click below and check the News and Pipes pages:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/hal-intro.htm

I'll be closing the auction on Halloween - I figured, since there was no
hope of getting the pipes into buyer's hands BY Halloween, I might as
well use that as the closing date. I don't have a specific closing time
set, as I don't want a ton of people all waiting for that last
half-second - instead, I'd like to run this more like a real-world
auction, and just keep accepting bids until there seems to be a lull and
the max bid has been reached. Also, please note the notice about
minimum bid amounts - From now until the close of bidding, I ask that
bids be placed in increments of 50 € at minimum. I ask this not from
greed, but laziness - I don't want to be driven nuts by a hundred emails
all bidding one euro more than the current high bid! Also, I don't want
anyone losing out on the last day by a one euro higher bid, because then
they would just be mad at ME. So.... time to separate the men from the
boys. ;)

In other news, for those on more "mortal" budgets, I've just posted four
more Ligne Bretagnes, including two of the cheerful "fat dwarf" pipes
that have been so popular. See them here:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnesmooth.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagneblast.shtml

Thanks for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com