Talbert Pipes- Pipe drilling video

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Dec 7 11:28:41 EST 2005

Greetings to everyone on our mailing list! In what was a typically
holiday-induced brain lapse, I forgot to email our list yesterday with
the possibly-interesting news that I had just posted a video file
explaining the process of how we drill Talbert Briars today. It shows
all the steps, from selecting the right block to rough shaping to
aligning and on through the drilling of the shaped pipe. There are
three versions of the file - a small 15 meg RealPlayer version for the
bandwidth-impaired, a nice 114 meg version on the server, and a
full-size 250 meg version available via BitTorrent. The torrent link is
new today, and is something of an experiment - I've never tried making a
torrent before (so it may not work) and I don't know if there will be
enough demand to actually generate tolerable DL speeds, so we'll just
have to try it and see. Full info on the videos, torrents, BT clients,
etc, is all posted in yesterday and today's blog entries here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html

In other news - still working on some Rameses shapes that I hope to have
finished and posted for sale before my parents arrive on the 17th.
Also, there will be one new morta and some of the new Ligne Bretagne A
series coming soon, perhaps in a week. Thanks for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html