Talbert Pipes- Three new Morta Pipes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Jan 30 14:21:52 EST 2006

Bonjour to all! This is a petite notice that I've just posted three new
bamboo-shanked mortas to the site. One is smooth, the other two are
sandblasts, and all three are quite nice - see them here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalogblasts.shtml

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalogsmooth.shtml

Also, I posted some more examples of our new Ligne Bretagne "A" Series
pipes (made entirely here in our shop) a week or so ago. I did not send
a notice on these, but despite this most of them have sold - there is
only one left, here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagneblast.shtml

(Typically, the one left is my favorite of the three, with a big bowl
and chunky proportions)

Visitors to our "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog may have noticed
that it has gained some (hopefully) understated side-bar advertising. I
have signed up with Google's AdSense program for our French adventures
blog, in hopes that it might at least generate a few dollars to help
cover the time it costs to write stuff up. It's an interesting program
- it pays me on a per-click basis, though I suspect it may take years
before I make enough to buy a free taco. If so, and if visitors object
loudly, I'll dump it - right now it is a trial run.

As always, thanks for your time!

http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html