Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Briars

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Jan 31 12:18:18 EST 2006

Hello again to everyone on the mailing list! Following up yesterday's
posting of three new bamboo-shank mortas, I have just posted two new
Talbert Briars - one smooth and one sandblast:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogblasts.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogsmooths.shtml

It's official, we have our first green pipe of 2006. And, aside from
being a really nice blast, the sandblasted Griffe is a particularly
wicked looking device.

In other news, I've just finished updating both our blogs (see my sig)
so there is a bit of new reading for anyone interested. The pipe blog
includes some thoughts on the "new" Dunhill tobacco blends, after
they've moved production house.
As always, thanks for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html