Talbert Pipes- Three New Morta Bettafish

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Feb 9 09:07:47 EST 2006

Bonjour! This is a notice for everyone on our mailing list that I've
just posted three new Bettafish shapes to our site catalog, all smooth.
This is the shape that one can see on the opening page of the morta
area - the long flowing churchwarden-esque design with the olivewood
"tail", looking much like the actual fish. I haven't made any of these
in at least a couple of years, and I don't think I've ever made any for
the catalog (previous copies have been for special requests). See them
here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalogsmooth.shtml

Thanks for your time!

http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html