Talbert Pipes- Three new Morta Bettafish and one ring-grain Talbert Briar sandblast

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Feb 23 10:01:56 EST 2006

Bonjour à tous! This is a notice for everyone on our mailing list that
I've just posted four pipes to our site. Three are more morta Bettafish
shapes, to continue a little since the last set was so popular. One of
them is already sold to a request from someone who missed one in the
last set. See the new fishies here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalogsmooth.shtml

Also, there is an extremely nice Talbert Briar sandblast posted -
somewhat conservative in shape, but graceful and still interesting, in
my opinion. It's worth noting that this pipe is a classic example of a
pipe that looks MUCH better in real life than it does in its photos,
where it looks a little more flat than it actually is. See it here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogblasts.shtml

Thanks for your time, and I hope everyone is having a fun winter and
enjoying the Olympics!

http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html