Talbert Pipes- Two new Talbert Briars posted

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Feb 26 09:05:34 EST 2006

Hello to everyone on our mailing list! This is a quick notice that I've
just posted two more Talbert Briars to our catalog. One is smooth and
the other sandblasted, and both are unstained natural finish pieces...
beyond which, they are quite different in style! See them here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogblasts.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogsmooths.shtml

Note that these are the last two pipes that will be posted under the old
pricing. I'll shortly be raising the prices on all lines to account for
inflation - a needed measure, since I haven't had a price increase in
two years. Considering that the euro has dropped substantially closer
to the dollar, though, I doubt that US buyers will notice any difference
from the past years' prices.
Thanks for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html