Talbert Pipes- It's alive!!!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Jul 15 17:36:17 EDT 2006

Hello to everyone on our mailing list! Yes, we are still alive - We've
just been spending all of our time lately making pipes for Pipe & Pint's
upcoming new website, and haven't had anything to post for direct
sales. The first boxes have started to arrive at P&P, so I hope they'll
be able to get their site open soon - I will post notices and send
emails when it is operational.

I do have one piece available for direct sale now, though. Given the
complex story of its making, there was simply no way I could wholesale
it and recoup a worthwhile amount of the time that went into it, so it
is posted on the site. It's a Ligne Bretagne Collector, so the Talbert
buyers may be wondering why they're getting this email, but suffice to
say it is worth a look. The full story of the pipe can be read in my
newest pipe blog entry, and the pipe itself can be seen here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecollector.shtml

The pics do NOT do it justice, especially as to the sheer jazz of the
blast.
Thanks for your time, and I guess I'll write you all again in another
two months! ;)

http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html