Talbert Pipes- A few new pipes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Sep 23 15:50:28 EDT 2006

Hello to everyone on our mailing list! I'm writing with a bit of quick
news. The remaining Talbert Briars that were made in the FdP
poker-esque shape will be shipping to Pipe & Pint on Monday. I've given
them most of the week and assume that the FdP folks aren't interested in
the remaining ones, so they're off to the US unless anyone contacts me
to buy one direct over the weekend. NICE pipes... probably some of the
best examples of my recent work, IMO - the #1 is just terrific. You can
see them via their links on this blog page:

http://minilien.com/?nuOzwxi5ra

Also, in today's blog post, I've put up two new mortas and a really fun
Ligne Bretagne for sale. The LB comes with a story (it's a solution to
an existing problem), and the wizardly morta churchwarden is just plain
arcane - a perfect pipe for an October full of old horror films! All
three can be seen here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html

Thanks for your time! Now it's back to more FdP pipes....

http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html