Talbert Pipes- Happy New Year!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Jan 2 17:06:28 EST 2007

To everyone on the Talbert Pipes mailing list - I wish you all a very
Happy New Year!!
Yes, I'm a bit late. But, I actually took most of yesterday off, other
than finishing up one pipe. I hope everyone had a good holiday season
and gained plenty of weight and drank more than they should've, and now
we're all sort of crawling back to work together :)

I'm writing with news of the first Talbert Briar of the new year, just
posted to my pipe blog here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html

Most of the post is another ramble about the different mentalities that
one can go into making a pipe with - it's a continuation of the theme I
started on back with that "Pipemaking without a Net" post. Also, for
those who may not have visited lately, there are probably at least two
or three new posts under today's. The one on Value and Mystique ought
to generate a few comments! :D

So, thanks very much for your patronage throughout 2006, and let's all
hope 2007 brings everyone health and happiness!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html