Talbert Pipes- Vote for new finish!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jan 26 15:37:40 EST 2007

Hello all! I've just posted some photos of a Talbert Briar bent
billiard sandblast that I just finished, or, more accurately, have left
unfinished (as in, no wax or shellac). It's an interesting and somewhat
radical new look, and I'm curious to see what people think of it. I
like it, but I'll wait to see how the poll voting goes before I make a
bunch more like it in future, as the matte/contrast look is a bit
unusual and it's entirely possible that everyone else will find it
wretched. I never know! ;)
Anyway, here is the link, and the pipe IS available as of this writing -
It's 415 €, and will probably be here for the week and then ship over to
Pipe & Pint if no one's spoken for it by then:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html

http://www.talbertpipes.com