Talbert Pipes- Two Talbert Briars

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Feb 11 15:26:25 EST 2007

Hello to everyone on our mailing list! I'm writing with news that there
are a couple of Talbert Briars available - one is a freehand snail blast
and the other is a HUGE, straight sandblasted poker. I'll be shipping
them over to P&P by week's end if they don't sell quickly, as we have
friends coming over next week and I want to turn them into money before
then. I'll be more or less away for the week of the 19th-onwards, as
our friends will be staying here for around a week, and as usual I
suspect I won't be getting a lot of work done... It'll be challenging
just getting anything done THIS week, what with the house cleaning and
preparations and all! So, hop over to the pipe blog and check them out
here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html

The next blog post will be an interview with a German ebonite rod
manufacturer, so stay tuned. And, thanks for your time!

http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html