Talbert Pipes- New pipes!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Feb 26 16:41:50 EST 2007

Hello to everyone on our mailing list! I am writing with the latest
news from the Talbert workshops:

A) Emily's hand is fine, and healing quick. In fact, the arm where she
had her shot hurts more now than her hand does. She says thanks to all
the people who wrote in expressing concern. It seems a lot of people
really do read my pipe blog!

B) I have just finished a small pile of Morta Classics. Pics can be
seen in the past couple of blog posts, here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/2007/02/dalek.html
http://www.talbertpipes.com/2007/02/amiable-pipes.html

I'll be particularly interested in whether anyone likes the morta
volcano/Dalek (argh!) shape or not, as that will determine whether I
make any more like that. I think it's quite neat looking, and very art
deco... post modern? Anyway, I like it, but that is never any guarantee
that anyone else will.

C) I have just posted a new sandblasted Talbert Briar for sale, a neat
little friendly chubby thing that can be seen also at this link:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/2007/02/amiable-pipes.html

At 305 €, it's a bit friendlier-priced than most Talberts. I have
another several Talbert Briars that I am working hard to finish over the
next week, so more will be appearing. Once I've gotten a few more
together, I'll be shipping the lot over to Pipe & Pint, minus any that
sell direct beforehand.
Thanks very much for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html