Talbert Pipes- Biggest pipe I've made?

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Mar 3 08:38:37 EST 2007

Hello to everyone on our mailing list! This is a quick notice that
there are a couple of new pipes available and just posted to the pipe
blog, one of which may be the largest pipe I have made. While the
Mountains of Madness Halloween pipe has more overall bulk, I don't think
I've done anything bigger than this except perhaps the Peg Powler of a
few years back. Anyway, both new pipes can be seen here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html

Along with the pipes there is a short dissertation on grain orientation
and how it looks in sandblasting. For convenience' sake, here are
direct links to the photos of the two new pipes, though the blog text
will tell whether they are still available or not:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/pipeimages/briarcat-gianthorn.jpg
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/pipeimages/briarcat-goblin.jpg

If they don't sell direct over the weekend, I'll most likely ship them
over to Pipe & Pint on Monday, where the big one should make a pretty
impressive display case piece!
Thanks for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html