Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Briars & Morta Tampers

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Mar 28 14:50:37 EDT 2007

Bonjour! This is the latest newsflash from Talbert Pipes. I've just
finished posting two new Talbert Briars, a smooth horn and a sandblasted
tankard, which can be seen at the catalog pages here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogsmooths.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalogblasts.shtml

This is a continuation of my efforts to rejuvenate my moribund website
catalogs a bit, and get some stock up and available for direct sale.
Two very nice pipes at very nice prices! Also, I hope everyone has been
enjoying the new photo layouts, which really aren't new - This is how
the catalog looked back in the 99-2002 years. One difference, however,
is that each pipe photo on the catalog pages is now clickable for a
zoomed-in larger view.

Aside from the new briars, I've also posted some handmade morta tampers.
It's been a VERY long time since I made any tampers, so I figured I
was due, especially now that I can do such a better job on them. The
tamper bodies are fossilized morta, finished in a hard, long-wearing
lacquer for durability and shine, and the brass tamping ends are handcut
pieces cut from solid brass rod. One of them sold before I was able to
make this announcement, but there are still two available here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalogsmooth.shtml

Thanks for your time!

http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html