Talbert Pipes- Two new Talbert Briars

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Jun 28 17:03:38 EDT 2007

Bonjour! Or bonsoir, as the case may be, as it's nearing 11pm here.
This is a notice for everyone on the Talbert Pipes mailing list that
there are two new Talbert Briars posted. We've been having an
extraordinary run of bad briar luck lately, and I apologize for being a
bit slow with email responses these past few days - I've basically been
in the workshop around the clock trying to hold ground. I did manage to
turn out a couple of interesting new blasts, though, which can be seen here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

The magic of photography is an odd thing - I love the Walrus, and it's
quite slinky and organic in real life, but the pictures make it look
oddly thick... probably mostly because the twin flippers on the bottom
just look like some form of protuberance when viewed directly from the
side. But anyway, that's one I'd happily keep for myself! I hope to
make a few more in variations of the shape.

In other news, after recently being lucky enough to produce the
second-ever grade 5 smooth Talbert of my career, the first has just
turned up on ebay, in case anyone is interested. I remember the
bird's-eye on that piece being absolutely phenomenal. I'm not
affiliated with the auction in any way, just thought I'd pass along word
of it.

http://tinyurl.com/264yvu

Thanks for your time!

http://www.talbertpipes.com