Talbert Pipes- Two new Talbert Briars and an LB Collector

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Jun 21 09:59:36 EDT 2007

Hello to everyone on the list! It's been a while since the last update,
due largely to a string of stummels that all had to be discarded,
several after they were close to being finished. In fact, the discards
have spurred another blog article, which I'll be writing as soon as I
finish this email - complete with some "exciting" and harrowing photos.
But for now, there are two new *smooth* Talbert Briars posted:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

I've also added a new Ligne Bretagne Collector, in rusticated finish for
a change, along with a few other Ligne Bretagnes that have been posted
to the site in ones and twos in the time since the last emailing. The
virgin-finish Canadians are particularly nice:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

Finally, as with the LBs, I've added a few new Talbert Morta Classics to
the site since the last emailing. I suspect #85 will probably go quickly...

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalog.shtml

Thanks for your time! Blog readers may want to check the blog later
this afternoon for the new posting about just what can go wrong with briar.

http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html