Talbert Pipes- Small update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu May 31 14:49:50 EDT 2007

The last day of the month and last update for several days! I've just
added a new Morta Classic sandblasted prince to the Morta Catalog:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalog.shtml

and a new Signature grade Talbert Briar:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

I have NO doubt that the "Pogo" will be another love-or-hate shape, but
I think it's delightful, personally. Pipes should never lose their
sense of humor. Anyone interested in either of these pipes should
please try and contact me this evening, as I will be away all day
tomorrow - so, any emails tomorrow won't be answered until late in the
evening! I need to go to Nantes for a new office chair and house phone
system (Our current telephones seem to have been fried during a recent
lightning storm, and nearly all of them have been exhibiting bizarre
behavior), and then on to scout out the TGV station at La Baule to
locate some long-term parking where I can leave the car when I go to the
Rheinbach show.
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html