Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Briars and more!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri May 18 16:19:02 EDT 2007

Well, hello all, I am back from being unable to access the computer for
the past week. Emily has been in a frenzy to get all the tax records
done and handed over, so I've spent all my time in the workshop. It's
been productive, though, as I've managed to turn out some pretty nice
stuff. First and foremost are two new Talbert briars, one of which is
the second grade *5* that I have ever made in my pipemaking career!
Alas, this is just the sort of pipe that I wish I could hold on to for
the show in Germany, but unfortunately I need to turn it into money just
to help pay for our trip. I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope I
can come up with something equally nice in the weeks before the show.
There's also a funky sandblast, and another unstained blast that may or
may not be news - I finished it and posted it last week, but I honestly
can't remember if I ever sent a notice on it, and I know I never posted
any forum ads for it. See the new arrivals here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

I've also finished some new and hopefully entertaining Ligne Bretagnes,
including another handmade Collector of very bizarre blasting, so the LB
catalog is no longer empty:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

This gives us stock in all the catalogs again, though there is only one
morta left:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalog.shtml

I'll be working on other site upgrades this evening, and also answering
my huge pile of backlogged email, plus trying to write up a new blog
entry (which probably won't see publishing until tomorrow).
Thanks for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html