Talbert Pipes- Three new Talberts

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue May 8 14:59:16 EDT 2007

Hello to all on our mailing list!
I've been busy and distracted by some non-pipe annoyances for the past
week, but I've just posted three new Talbert Briars and there will be
more Ligne Bretagnes (We're currently sold out... again!) in the next
couple of days. Alas, one of the pipes is already sold before I could
even send the notice! See the others here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

The pics of the Wicked Calabash are worth checking out, even though it's
already been grabbed. I'm also continuing to upgrade the site in small
ways - Currently I'm working on the Shop Visitors page still, as I try
out various different kinds of web picture gallery makers to see if I
can find a simple automated way to post some of these photos.
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html