Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Briar, LB Collector, and three new Mortas

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Apr 30 11:19:28 EDT 2007

Bonjour! I'm writing with news of new pipes posted to the site. First
up, there are three new Morta Classics, all smooth, and one with a horn
stem. They can be seen here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalog.shtml

It's possible that #77 may already be sold, I'm not sure yet. A local
person has expressed interest, but we seem to be in the deluge season
here in Brittany - bright sunny mornings followed by ominous dark clouds
and then black thunderstorms all afternoon, ending with clear skies and
great sunsets. At the moment, though, we're all pinned indoors by
torrential rain, and the power keeps going out, so I'm not sure if #77
is available or not...
This gives me four mortas for inventory, so I probably won't be making
any new mortas for a while, as I have several Talbert Briars still to
finish and some more LBs to make. And speaking of - Elsewhere on the
site is another goofy Ligne Bretagne Collector, a squat fat beast with
beautiful ring grain and a natural finish:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

Finally, there is one new Talbert Briar posted, a beautiful, huge smooth
freehand calabash:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

I hope to write the next part of my pipe blog article on grading this
evening, but that will depend on the weather and the likelihood that the
power will go out again after many paragraphs of typing! On the site,
remodeling continues, and current news of what bits have been changed or
altered can always be found on the News page:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/news.shtml

Thanks very much for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here: