Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Mortas and some very fun LB Collectors

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Apr 18 16:38:02 EDT 2007

Hello to everyone on the mailing list! More additions to the catalogs.
The new pipes for tonight are two very elegant Morta Classics and two
very wacky Ligne Bretagne Collectors (for new arrivals, Collectors are
the handmade pipes of the LB line). There's a ring grain sandblast that
any Talbert collector should love, and another silly green pipe - This
one with the additions of being round and goofy in addition to green and
silly.

The new mortas can be seen here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalog.shtml

The new LB Collectors can be seen here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

In other news, because of requests regarding the website's updating, I
have added in estimated dollar prices to the catalog listings and pipe
pages. These are just rough estimates based on the exchange rate in
effect the month the pipe was posted, so they'll drift a bit from month
to month. What was $306 last month may be $295 a couple moths later, or
$315. The dollar-to-euro rate has been pretty stable for the past four
years and doesn't look likely to change much soon - It just hovers
consistently around $1.32 per euro (Right now it is at $1.34, so the
dollar prices are on the high side of the typical range). I hope this
will make it a little easier for US buyers to get a quick idea of what
they can expect to be paying for a pipe, though! I just hope they won't
be too shocked by how much the dollar has dropped in value on the world
market over the past several years.
http://www.talbertpipes.com

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html