Talbert Pipes- Two new Talberts and two LBs

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Jul 5 15:30:37 EDT 2007

Hello to the mailing list!
I've been working like mad to get some new pipes finished these past
couple of days. Unfortunately this has caused some email pile-up and
phone call pile-up, but I'll get that sort once I've finished this
notice. I've just posted two new Talbert Briars to the website:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

One is a Signature grade smooth, the other a neat natural sandblast.
Also, last night I posted two interesting new Ligne Bretagnes to the
catalog, a natural sandblasted churchwarden (for the clamor of people
requesting these "wizard-ish" pipes) and a rather different smooth red
pear with a neat stem:

Once I'm clear of email and such, I'll be assembling a little web
gallery workshop tour this evening, so keep an eye on the news page or
check back in later. I'll post the link once it's finished. I tried to
get snaps of a lot of unusual stuff in the workshop, so maybe it will be
interesting.
Thanks for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here: